Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Look at me!

I think I might have the cutest baby ever. I have taken thousands of pictures of him in the last two months. This Saturday he will be 8 weeks old. I can't believe it!

Next week I have to start working on my internship hours again. First of all, I don't know how I'm going to get up at 6:30 am, and second, I don't know how I'm going to leave him for 20 hours a week. He's just so precious!



Developmentally, Ben has been a lot more interested in the things around him lately. He has started smiling socially more andmore. He also loves watching anything colorful that moves. Of course, mommy and daddy's faces are his absolute favorite to watch, but he loves his toys too! Here's a video I took a week or so ago showing his amazing cuteness and talent!


No comments: