Monday, December 15, 2008

Next week!

I am due next week! NEXT WEEK! Granted, the due date is still 12 days away, but it is NEXT WEEK! I feel overwhelmed be everything that has to be done. I'm not much of a list person, but I'm thinking maybe now is the time to start.

Before baby comes I need to:

1. Pack my bag for the hospital
2. Install the car seat
3. Buy Christmas presents for Jason, family, and 3 gift exchanges
4. Wrap Christmas presents
5. Finish up internship hours (15 hours to go until I reach 400!)
6. Buy items still needed for the baby room
7. Finish decorating/putting together the baby room
8. Clean our apartment from top to bottom
9. Research birth plans and pain med options
10. Choose a name for the baby (or at least narrow the list)
11. Spend some time with my husband
12. Relax

I'll let you know how I do...

No comments: