Saturday, June 27, 2009

North Carolina

This photo just about sums up our vacation in North Carolina with my family, from June 13 to June 20. We had a great time!


After the disappointing job news from the previous week, I was in need of a vacation! Jason and I had not taken a week off together since we went on a cruise with his family in March of last year. And, it was Ben's first vacation. Of course, like his mom, he loves the beach. Well... at least he liked napping at the beach. He wasn't so much a fan of the sand and the crashing waves. Every time I tried to stick his feet in the ocean he cried. But, we did find out that he loves swimming in the pool. And what's cuter than a 6-month-old in swim trunks?


I am so thankful to my parents for providing us the opportunity to take such a wonderful vacation. We could not have done it with our own means. It was also great to spend some family time together, especially since my brother has officially moved to Colorado. I know Ben is going to miss having his Uncle Matt around. Well, I guess we'll just have to go out there for a visit :)

You can check out more photos from our trip here. I'm missing the beach already!

No comments: