Monday, March 23, 2009

3 months old

My baby is already three months old. Unbelievable. He is becoming so much more alert and is very interested in the world around him. He loves to play on his play mat and in his bouncy seat. He also loves to smile! He has such a heart-warming little smile.

In other news.... I am now five weeks from being done with my internship and less than two months away from graduating with my Master's. It has been almost a three-year journey to get to this point, and I am so ready to be done and move on to the next phase. I'm not yet sure if that will be full-time employment, part-time work, or just staying home with Ben, but no matter what I do, it will be so nice not to have to worry about school for a while. Did I just say "for a while?" What am I thinking? Perhaps a doctorate is in my future? We shall see...

Anyway, here are some more photos of Ben from the past week. He is such a cutie, and photogenic like his mom :)




1 comment:

Liz said...

Adorable pics! Congrats on finishing up your masters. :) Enjoy the extra time with your boys!